Here are just a few:
- Update the beneficiaries on your insurance policies, bank accounts, 401(k) plans, and other retirement policies
- Name changes on credit cards, Social Security, driver’s licenses, passports, bank accounts, insurance policies, etc
- Get on the same financial page about budgeting, debt, and your financial goals
- Do you need life insurance? More life insurance?
- Do you want to consolidate bank accounts?
- Whose healthcare provides better coverage?
- Do you need to update your auto insurance?
- What about your homeowners insurance?
- Additional expenses you’ll need to budget for –mortgage, student loans, credit card debt, etc
A skilled LPL Financial Advisor, like those at Lake Michigan Investment Services, can be invaluable in helping you and your spouse to peel back the layers of your lives to uncover hidden assets and liabilities. Call Lake Michigan Investment Services today for a free, no-obligation review of your finances at (616) 234-6358 or visit LMCU.org/Investments.