Max Equity is the perfect way to affordably finance home improvements or consolidate your high-interest debt. The Max Equity program offers two flexible loan options-- a revolving line of credit, and a fixed loan. Both options allow you to pay off the balance on your own terms, and interest payments are usually tax deductible.† Read on to learn which option may be best for you, or visit any LMCU branch or call (800) 242-9790 to learn more.
Need funds now and in the future?
A Max Equity Line of Credit provides you ongoing access to funds once you are approved. Max Equity line of credit features:
• No annual fee and no pre-payment penalty!
• Variable rates as low as 3.75% APR, tied to Prime.
• No additional underwriting or out-of-pocket costs.
Need to borrow a specific amount for an immediate need?
A Max Equity Fixed Loan lets you borrow a lump sum of money for a set purpose with flexible terms to fit your needs. Max Equity Fixed Loan features:
• A consistent monthly payment.
• Rates as low as 2.99% APR.
• Terms from 5 to 15 years.
• No application fee or pre-payment penalty.