Lake Michigan Investment Services’ Vice President of Investment Services, Kristy Kemnic, welcomes the opportunity to advise women of investment opportunities that make sense for them. "I enjoy helping my clients plan for the future by getting to know them and their needs. I enjoy working with our LMCU team because they work so hard as a unit to take care of members’ complete financial needs."
Services & investments include:
- Financial/Retirement planning
- Portfolio review
- Retirement income planning
- Education Planning
- IRA, SEP IRA, 401K, Roth IRA, Simple IRA
- Stocks, bonds, money market, mutual funds, tax-free bond funds
- Stock funds, tax-deferred annuities, unit investment trusts
- REIT (Real Estate Investment Trusts)
- ETF (Exchange Traded Funds)
- Managed Portfolios
- Structured Products
To schedule an appointment, contact Susan Opper at (616) 234-6301 or Ashley Lanting at (616) 234-6358.