- More people discovered the tremendous value offered by LMCU, with 10,000 new members joining in 2011, increasing our membership to over 180,000.
- Despite a very challenging economy, your credit union increased its already stellar financial position by growing assets over 10% and receiving a solid four-star rating from Bauer Financial.
- We are also helping the economy, adding 129 new team members, for a total of 592 LMCU staff.
- The mortgage team originated over $1.2 billion in money saving mortgages, bringing the total loans serviced by LMCU to over $3 billion.
- Two new branches were opened, one in Portage and the other in Knapp’s Corner in Grand Rapids, to better serve you.
- LMCU was ranked seventh nationally, and the only financial institution in Michigan in the top 25, in the Bancography Brand Value Index, a measure of the overall value delivered by a financial institution.
- An exciting mobile banking app was launched to enhance the service options for our members and over 10,000 people downloaded the app in less than a week. Mobile banking allows you to use your smart phone to connect with your accounts from anywhere.
- LMCU fortified our position as the market leader in both deposit market share and mortgage volume in Kent County.