You have until April 15, 2011 to make a 2010 contribution to your Traditional or Roth IRA. IRA's are an important component to every retirement plan. If you don’t have an IRA, you owe it to yourself and your financial future to start your account now. If you have an IRA anywhere else, here are some reasons to consider moving your IRA to Lake Michigan Credit Union:
- No opening, maintenance, or transaction fees.
- No minimum balance requirements.
- Investment options include an IRA Money Market savings or IRA Certificate of Deposit.
- Long-term investment options.
- Direct Deposit.
- Free 24 hour online and phone banking.
- IRAs are insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.
For more details, contact our IRA Department at (616) 242-9790 ext. 9161 or ext. 9161, stop at any of our branch locations, or visit online at www.LMCU.org.
LMCU does not provide tax or legal advice. Please contact your tax accountant or attorney for advice specific to your personal situation.