- Keep a safe distance between yourself and the vehicle in front of you.
- Keep a snow brush/ice scraper in your vehicle to keep windows and headlights clear.
- Don't use cruise control on slippery roads.
- Turn on your headlights—even in the daytime.
- Keep an extra blanket/coat in the car just in case you become stranded.
- When possible, avoid going out in severe winter weather.
Winter-related fender benders can still happen to anyone. When they do, you want to be sure you have a trusted partner to make your insurance claim process quick and easy. Lake Michigan Insurance Agency provides competitive rates, quality coverage, excellent service, and unmatched convenience. Request a FREE quote online at LMCU.org/Insurance or call (616) 643-0623.